Wednesday 20 August 2008

Mavis Presley

All I've got to put on here is more Mavie propaganda, mainly because I still have not been able to sort out our internet connection problems at home. Its a total pain in the arse. Also I doubt anyone would want to read stories about sitting around drawing all the time and getting drunk on the week end. Ooohh wow you got drunk on a week end. Man I really know how to have fun hey. Still cant skate because of bad ankles. Getting old is gayer than shopping and should be avoided at all costs.
Apart from being in a passionate Scottish homosexual relationship with each other, Alex and Glen both sent me photos of Mavie on the same day. (They must have had a hissy fit and finally stopped holding hands)
Here they are with the genius captions that were sent with them.

YOUR BROTHER IS RUBBISH - MAVIE IN CAMO















AH TRABANT DAYS (Glen loves using unusual words like trabant to distract people away from his obvious love of the unfairer sex)



AYE, LOOKING GOOD SON


EVEN UGLY DUDES LOOK GOOD SOMETIMES


"HOW'S THIS RIGHT..." I especially love the way Alex is looking pleadingly at the camera as if to say "I've heard this one 4 times already and last time there no elephants in high heels"


I WONDER HOW MUCH OF THAT BIKE WILL MAKE IT BACK?


PRE ROAD TRIP CLEANSING, POINTLESS


THIS IS THE DUDE THAT LEANT MAVIE THE BIKE THAT HE IS NOW WRECKING


PROBABLY A HAIRY DADDIES SITE


SOME MEN SHOULD NEVER BE CLEAN SHAVEN


I HAVE A TOOTH GUARDIAN THESE DAYS


This from when Glen came to Melbourne and got his teeth knocked out while skating in Northcote. (The flase teeth not the John Lennon impersonator) He whipped out on a 5 foot quarterpipe and landed on his teeth on the flat. He lost his first set of falsers in the pit at a Rose Tattoo concert.
Okay I should get off Angie's computer now. Congratulations to Glen and Alex, the information I got was a bit hazy but I believe they are expecting their first child. Apparently Glen's beard has made him so virile that he can even get men pregnant. Poor old Alex will be giving birth in December. Brings new meaning to the term log splitter. Good luck with that fellas.
Oh and here's the last email that I got from Mavie

Just caught a boat .....that was blasting Maiden....full I've Iron Maiden fans drinking beer....... to an Island in the middle of the Danube...... to see Iron Maiden.... lost my wallet in the pit.... but money is highly over rated.....and it was fucking epic!!!!!!!!

No comments: