Tuesday 16 December 2008

A pocket full o' fat caps

Thtreet art and thkateboarding are tho thexy.
Here'th thome of the betht threet art I could find and thum other thing that I thought were thuper.



DSC02317.JPG






Nice caahhhh dick head



Van Halen window



Stream of consciousness graffiti and Devo






Scotty and Handrew Palmer






This guy actually won this election. All publicity is good publicity


Pretty sure this has nothing to do with skating transitions






This ATM was putting them away all night. God knows how much it spent.



Niddy fixed Brucey's tattoo












Please note the slash marks on the wrists below















In hindsight I should have done a separate blog just about knob graffitti. Here's the big one



Pis use other door? They spelled piss wrong






Bread Kelly



I cant remember who drew this. Some one awesome


I think the entertainment at Matt Riley's buck's night may have read this book






Usually Al prefers doing top to bottom whole cars but doesn't mind putting up anywhere if the opportunity arises






You cant fuck with the classics



I saw this written on the fence at Coburg skate park



Then I opened the bin to get rid of some rubbish and I found him



I bet this number plate works






Angry city punks letting their feelings known on a toilet wall



It pays to be specific if you choose to place your dating advertisement on the men's toilet wall at the Arthouse









Sometimes a picture only tells one word. This one still has 999 in the bank that it can use at a later date
Photobucket



John and Janette???
DSC03949.JPG
Who TEACHERS English over seas? I think they should be more worried about who TEACHES English right here.
DSC03961.JPG
A classic remastered
























ACDC dunny paper























No comments: